[dms-discuss] Dell Server

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:11:40 PDT 2018

It has 2 gigabit NICs, 2 4gb fibre cards, 2 Xeon E5450, 8GB ddr2 RAM, and 6
150GB 15k rpm HDDs.

On Mar 29, 2018 8:27 AM, "Steve Edberg" <edberg at edberg-online.com> wrote:

I suppose we could put it in the colo space at Omsoft instead of at the
space, avoiding the power usage/noise at the space. Although, I can't think
right offhand of a killer application for it. What are the specs on the
server?
---
| Steve Edberg                                  edberg at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |