[dms-discuss] Fall Repair Cafe

Ryan McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:53:12 PDT 2017

Hey guys,

If you haven't had a chance to put your name in on a doodle poll for one of
the prospective dates yet and will be able to make it one on of those days,
please take a moment to do so.

Right now we have more responses for 11/5... are we going to try to shoot
for that day, then?  I know October's been one hell of a busy month for me,
I only just now got a chance to put my name in, but please weigh in if you
get a chance.  If we're gonna do it on the 5th, we should start getting the
word out now, so a bit of confirmation from everyone involved might be good
to get the ball rolling.  I say we do it!

Thoughts?

-Ryan