[dms-discuss] Tonight: Physical Awareness and Care [Mindfulness & Computing Workshop]

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:57:44 PST 2017

Hey all,

A quick reminder that at 7:30 tonight is the 'Physical Awareness and Care'
day of the Mindfulness and Computing workshop.

You don't need to have attended the previous workshop days to enjoy this
day. Actually, if everyone were going to attend just one workshop, this day
would probably be the most beneficial. (We'll be mindfully sipping tea and
doing some stretches specifically for when we are hunched over computers
for long hours.)

I hope you can make it down!

Cheers,
Emily