[dms-discuss] Radioshack Shelves

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:36:20 PDT 2017

Measurements at the space were a perfect fit, and the shelves actually
mount to the metal wall brackets so should be able to bear a lot more
weight than the slats. I guess the slat wall is a nice bonus for hanging
pegboard type stuff.

They weren't very willing to donate, so I went ahead and bought 8'x8' of
panels, 6 shelves, and 2 drawer sets (14 drawers total). I'll be picking it
up from RadioShack tomorrow at 4 if anyone wants to help
disassemble/load/move it. My number is 6503876084 if you need to
coordinate. I likely won't start setting it up at the space until next
weekend.

I also noticed that behind the panels mounted to the walls is just hundreds
of square feet of pegboard (looked like 8x8 sections) . So if we can find a
way to remove that I think they might let us just take it for free (calling
all good negotiators).

-Roland

On May 26, 2017 10:47 AM, "yourcurtainsareugly" <