[dms-discuss] Fwd: Davis Makerspace Need One of These?

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Thu Feb 2 02:35:25 PST 2017

(first attempt at sending got rejected by list spam filter)

Yeah, that's just an awesome looking device, but I can't see where the
Makerspace would put it/use it. Area52 sounds like a good idea...if not
there, maybe somebody at Shields library might know of a good home - they
do have a maps department -

   https://www.library.ucdavis.edu/dept/mapcollection/

If not there, there might be a local museum interested in it. Keep us up
to date -