[dms-discuss] Fall Repair Cafe

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Tue Dec 5 11:12:05 PST 2017

I have added the event to Undietacos -

    http://www.undietacos.org/

- feel free to suggest any changes, I can make them. Undietacos is one
of the sources for the KDVS event calendar. I attempted to add it to our
event calendar -

    http://www.davismakerspace.org/event

- but it doesn't appear that my account allows me to add events. I'm
willing to keep it up to date, if I get access; the last events posted
were the Mindfulness seminars in November.

We are on the KDRT events calendar -

    https://kdrt.org/calendar/month

- which appears to be provided by the Davis Dirt -

    https://thedavisdirt.com/

---