[dms-discuss] sending out a press release

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Thu Aug 31 18:53:15 PDT 2017

There may be a show on KDRT or KDVS that would do an interview with you; KDVS has an entertainment calendar but I don't think this quite fits.

The city of Davis has its own event calendar you can submit to, id have to search a bit for it.

UCD staff services offers various wellness classes, they might be willing to mention your thing.

As soon as I get to a full size computer I can dig up a few links.

Sent from my Zircon encrusted Dybosphere