[dms-discuss] CALL FOR PROJECTS *November* Art About

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:41:07 PDT 2017

Hello Davis Makerspace,

I hope everyone is doing well. :)

For the 'Art About' in November I'm planning on putting together an
exhibition of projects by people at Davis Makerspace.

If you have a project that you've been wanting to build, now is a great
time to work towards the finish line. Or now is a great time to build
something new from scratch!

Projects can take a variety of forms, including: software, hardware, craft
projects, media art, traditional art, whatever. Basically, I'd like to see
what we've all got going on and see how I can tie things together
thematically after the fact.

To participate, please send me a 3 sentence description by October 20th.
I'll take your description and incorporate it into a press release, which
will need to go out soon after.

We've still got a quite a bit of time before the November second Friday, so
I hope I will hear from you all with your many plans and ideas!

Cheers,

Emily S.