[dms-discuss] Next Board Meeting?

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 05:40:23 PDT 2017

Yes, I announced it early since I'm not in town at the moment but will be
back for the meeting.

Also, since UCD hasn't had many rsvps,I'll repeat my earlier call for help,
since we had more than a couple people interested:

I just got word from Sue Vang, the Waste Reduction and Recycling Manager
for UCD that their repair cafe has been confirmed for 4/29 from 10 to 1 at
Aggie Surplus on campus. If you would like to show up, RSVP to
eshumphrey at ucdavis.edu. As it is part of the city's Day of Service, free
breakfast will be provided. If you can bring any tools, they would
appreciate that as well. They'll have tables, some tapes and glues, and
electrical outlets.