[dms-discuss] 2 Repair Cafe Opportunities

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Apr 4 11:39:15 PDT 2017

Hi Folks

So there are some Repair Cafe opportunities coming up.

The first is at UCD on 4/27 in the parking lot of the Aggie Surplus. I
believe Jax said it was from 11am-2pm. They have asked for anyone from
our group to come and volunteer, and they asked about what sorts of
tools. I guess let Jax know if you are planning on coming down, so he
can let them know.

The other event, would be another DMS repair cafe event. If we were
thinking of doing them quarterly, again on a Sunday that both Jordan and
Bill plan to have an open hours, then perhaps Sunday May 14th would be a
good time.

However, that is Mother's Day. 2 wks after that is Memorial Day wkd,
which is probably not going to work at all for most folks, leaving the
next opportunity to be June 11th.

What do you all think ?  Can anyone not make it on 5/14?

Ill put up a doodle poll again for signups for whatever date you all
think is good.

Thanks
RAN