[dms-discuss] Put your open hours on Davis Wiki.

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Sep 26 21:02:51 PDT 2016

Hi All

Put my Monday ours on the recurring events page at the Davis Wiki.
Hopefully I can catch in some people in with the free tech support and
even convince people community owned is the way to go, workshop, and
fiber.  So let the onrush of community participants begin!

Ill report at any meetings if I see an uptick. I'll bump this out to
facebook and twitter through DCN and DavisGIG. Who is the person that
has the Davis Makerspace facebooks?

I personally relish that I can double book non-profit comittments with
same weekly hours, thanks Davis Makerspace!

Thanks

RAN