[dms-discuss] [Fwd: makers group stuff?]

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Sat Jun 4 13:41:16 PDT 2016

Hi rob -

For some reason my iphone error out when trying to text you. Perhaps you are not shiny enough. Anyway, here's my text: "I can't do anything today, but tomorrow late morning/afternoon/evening works for me. I'm out of town Monday, but I could certainly coordinate a meeting with you and Megan Patterson at Vitalea" on Monday, I should have added.

Sent from my Zircon encrusted Dybosphere