[dms-discuss] Fwd: [dms-board] [Website feedback] 3D Printing

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:09:46 PDT 2016

If we don't have it already, we should get answers to questions like these
in the wiki, not only to provide a resource to interested folk, but also to
allow members to be aware of such things if they get asked. Also would be
nice to have well laid out policies for any materials usage in general.

-Jax