[dms-discuss] interest in fixing a guitar

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:46:21 PST 2016

Depending on the extent of the repair I may be able to help, I have working
knowledge of guitars.
There is actually a professional guitar maker in the courtyard next door to
the DMS. He offers some very pricey classes but I'm sure he would give some
advice on her own repair.
I do have an old acoustic which I would like to re-fret, so maybe we can do
some repairs in tandem and use mine as the guinea pig. Feel free to give
her my email.

-Roland