[dms-discuss] [dms-board] Meeting Today!

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Mon Apr 4 11:59:52 PDT 2016

Ahh, I see.  Yeah, it was about the general meeting.

Next week is fine for me, and I know there are a few others who, at least,
can't make tonight.

Let's shoot for Monday April 11 unless there is some objection.

  - Braden

P.S. In terms of a quorum, it is only needed if the agenda includes
something to be decided on by consensus vote.