[dms-discuss] Reminder: No meeting in Septmember

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Tue Sep 1 20:48:36 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Just a reminder, we will on recess this month for our General Meeting,
and will be picking up again on the first Monday of October.  Given
that, there will be no meeting next Monday.  Everyone enjoy your Labor
Day break!

Also as a side note, Rob and I had a great time at the Explore-It Final
Blast event last Sunday.  We had a lot of visitors and lots of people
checking out the printer.  There were some cool science shows as well,
and lots of other community groups doing their thing.  It was a good
time, and a good event for a Explore-it AND Davis Makerspace!

Jeff T.