[dms-discuss] Can't make the meeting tonight

rob rob at omsoft.com
Mon Oct 5 16:43:40 PDT 2015

Hi

I have a family situation with some broken bones, so I'm at home getting
that sorted out.

I'd also be up for us putting in something for Steve Innes memorial,
does anyone know of anything going on with that? Did I miss it? I've
been out of it for a few days.

Like to offer thanks to anyone that can help me move the sARndbox
project along. I brought in the table and computer that will be involved
in its completion. Steve E helped with some ideas about the project and
there is the new table there.

I'll be having some weekly meetings to get the box done. Perhaps the
next one is Thursday. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thanks
RAN