[dms-discuss] New GLOBAL WARMING HOAX Evidence? ...the DavisMakersSpace infested with a Giant Ice Glacier in the freezer

Bill Horn bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:34:12 PDT 2015

 <Discuss at lists.davismakerspace.org>Davis Makers,

  Not really, but on Sunday when I bought my weekly M&Ms, the small
refrigerator's freezer was so iced up the main door would not close.
Everything was getting dripped on from the melting ice.  I spent about an
hour defrosting it (about 90% worth- still some stubborn ice inside the
freezer side wall).

  Only one visitor to the Sunday open space hours- one REALLY HIGH old
hippie wandered in from the Whole Earth Festival.  I talked with him for
about 45 minutes - then he wandered off.

Bill