[dms-discuss] Two video adapter cards

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Fri Mar 6 17:15:03 PST 2015

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 04:55:50PM -0800, timf wrote:
> March 6, 2015
>
> Hi all --
>
> Last night at the Space Adam and I found an anti-static pink bubblewrap bag
> with two old video display cards and a PostIt note with my name. I've set
> them aside. I'd love an explanation!
>
> Thanks,
> -- Tim F

Hi Tim,

Those are the cards the you mentioned me having knowledge of at the last
general meeting.

One is the card that disappeared for a while and then returned, and the
other was the card Jim donated when we thought we'd lost the first one.

They seemed to be gaining mythic status so I thought I'd put them out
into the open to dispel some of the mystery and also see if they might
be used for something.

Sorry for any confusion.  Feel free (anyone) to do what you will with
them.  Within the space, of course.

Thanks,
  Braden