[dms-discuss] Reminder: DMS General Meeting Tonight

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Mon Mar 2 14:26:02 PST 2015

On Mon, March 2, 2015 12:17 pm, jefftolentino wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Just a reminder, our March General Meeting is tonight at 7pm.  Hope to
> see you there!
>
> Jeff Tolentino

Unfortunately I've got a bit of an emergency that just popped up and I
won't be able to make it for the meeting or the work session on the model.
If you need to adjust the Kinect mount (aka Gibraltar drum rack), you'll
need a drum key. I can drop off an extra one later in the week, but if you
need one tonight you can probably get one for a few bucks at Watermelon
music.