[dms-discuss] Waiting at the space

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Sat Jul 11 00:20:51 PDT 2015

Thanks again for the opportunity to make noise...for those of you who weren't there, it was basically a redefinition of what music could be...a veritable left-handed smoke shifter of conciousness. And here are the edumacational links:

Circuit bending:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_bending

The thingamagoop 2:
http://bleeplabs.com/kits/

The Microdec digital delay:
http://www.openmusiclabs.com/projects/microdec/
Which was in a nice enclosure by: http://boxenclosures.com

A couple of the other items we used were:

Weevil08 noise machine:
http://bugbrand.co.uk
 - he occasionally makes kits too

Moody sound labs baby box:
http://www.analoguehaven.com/moodysounds/
 - no kits, just a boutique manufacturer of strange electronics.

GrooveTubes SpaceStation powered speaker:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SFXSSmkII
 - an application of the mid/side approach for speakers.

And thanks again to Jim Stewart for letting us in, and the tubes, which may end up in one of these: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-graymark-amp-tube-audio-amplifier-science or one of my old Lafayette radios.

Sent from my Zircon encrusted Dybosphere