[dms-discuss] water meter reading

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Jul 1 16:55:56 PDT 2015

Hi

I have an acct and couldn't see the post personally. I am interested in
a solution for that so if anyone has one please share.

Thanks
RAN

On 6/30/2015 6:30 PM, Braden wrote:
> Hi dms,
>
> I don't know if anyone here is on the Davis Nextdoor site, but this question
> came up a few days ago which I thought might be of interest:
>
> https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=12935425
>
> Unfortunately you need an account to see the post, but the gist is: anyone have
> a way to wirelessly read the home water meter that sits in front of your house,
> like the people who come by to read the meters do?
>
> The thought brought up in the post was that it would be cool to get one's
> instantaneous, hourly, or daily numbers of gallons used.
>
>    - Braden

Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your