[dms-discuss] Going Aw-ay Part-ay

Nicholas Weigand ntw at davismakerspace.org
Sat Jan 17 21:56:32 PST 2015

Hey there maker folks,

As many of you probably already know, Emily and I are leaving for Knoxville
in just over a week.  We're really excited about this opportunity, but we
will be really sad to leave all of our Makerspace friends.  We haven't had
a chance to say a proper goodbye to everyone yet, so we're hosting a going
away potluck brunch at the Makerspace on Saturday, January 24th, starting
at 10:30AM and going til probably about 1PM.

All are invited, even if you don't know us or are just coming because
you'll be glad to see us go!  The brunch is a potluck so bring some food or
drink if you can, but please stop by even if you don't bring anything but
yourself.

We hope to see all of you there!  Email me or Emily (cordial.emily at gmail.com)
if you have any questions.

Nicholas