[dms-discuss] Found at the Space recently

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Feb 26 21:02:08 PST 2015

Hi

  Tim - thanks for fixing the movie screen, I appreciate it.

I also bought the charger as a donation to the space. Since it didn't
have one, I thought it might be useful to others.
I can grab it on Monday.

Thanks
RAN

On 2/26/2015 8:24 PM, timf wrote:
> February 26, 2015
>
> Hi gang --
>
> Found a bag with leftover food at the Space tonight. No longer fresh.
> Ditched it.
>
> Found a cell phone charger plugged in. No cell phone. Left it on the
> south side table
> that is near the wall clock.
>
> Found some personal equipment under that table, with a note that said
> it would
> be removed three days ago. Left it alone, but was sorely tempted to
> take it apart
> for the scrap value....
>
> Found a box of electrical fittings, wire, etc. about three weeks ago.
> Put it with
> the other old wire.
>
> Please be sure to get an OK from the Board before donating anything
> other than cold,
> hard cash!
>
> Thanks, all.
>
> -- Tim F

Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your