[dms-discuss] Movie Screen

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Feb 17 19:01:11 PST 2015

Hi All

So last night when we worked on Kinect hacking type stuff, I pulled the
projector screen down and wasn't able to get it to retract and roll up.
Before I really broke it, I decided to stop and ask for assistance from
whomever owns the screen to see if we can get it back up.

The kinect hacking project proceeds, we got our setup callibrated
between its depth camera and color camera.

Now we are ready to have a "sandbox" to record and project at and
calibrate too. Initially I was thninking of using bowls and cups and
stuff and
moving them around uncder a white sheet, but Im starting to think that
sand might be fun. If we can get it in and out.  Anyone have the makings
of a box?

Loaners are accepted, I think it will make the Art about event  on
3/13/15 better.

Thanks
RAN