[dms-discuss] tables and thanks again

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:12:36 PST 2015

Dear DMS,

Despite my best intentions, I did not manage to switch out the older table
tops for the nicer ones I brought in, and now I am far away.  My apologies!

I hope that someone can make the switch soon, since these will make more
solid and attractive work table-tops.  I'm already planning a visit in
April, so if they aren't taken care of by then, I will go ahead and fix the
legs on them then.

My and Nicholas's good bye brunch was very hectic and busy, and I didn't
feel I got to say a proper good bye or thanks to everyone (at least not
that I was satisfied with).  So, again, thank you and good bye to a lovely
community of people.  I'm grateful for all the learning and fun we have had
and look forward to seeing you again soon.

I'll be trying to stay on DMS's IRC channel as I work on things now.  (The
attached pic is on Nicholas and I in Colorado.)

Cheers,
Emily

--
Emily Schleiner