[dms-discuss] New promo poster in the space

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Mon Apr 20 20:54:53 PDT 2015

April 20, 2015

Hi folks --

I've put up a large poster about the experience of being a maker in
Davis...

Rather than spoil it by attaching an image, I invite you all to stop by
the Space soon to check it out. It's hanging on the south inside wall,
easily visible when you walk in the door.

Soon I will add a holder and some "New Member Welcome Packets" near the
poster. All this is part of a plan to make it easier to sign up new
members.

The poster can also serve as an example of some of the things that we
do
and the capabilities that we have.

I'd like to thank Jim S very much for all the time that he spent
recently
helping me to print this poster on our big hp printer: Thanks, Jim!

You may note that the poster is glossier than some other printouts done
on that printer. If anybody is interested in how I achieved that
effect,
just let me know and I'll share the tip.

Cheers,
Tim F