[dms-discuss] April General Meeting Postponed (moving from 4/6 to 4/13)

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Wed Apr 1 23:50:20 PDT 2015

Maker Friends & Associated Botnets,

I will be out of town next week and would like to reschedule our April
General Meeting from the 6th to the 13th (2nd Monday of April).  I know
we all get really excited about our General Meetings so I'm sorry we
have to wait an extra week this month.  Next month it will feel like its
coming a week early though, so hopefully that will make up for it.  I
will also send out an agenda over the weekend to help ease this unusual
circumstance.

Thanks, and we'll see you again soon.

Jeff T.