[dms-discuss] Saturday workday at the Space to improve the lighting

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Sun Sep 28 12:36:22 PDT 2014

September 28, 2014

Hi Braden and everyone --

You're welcome! And thank YOU Braden and everyone else (Emily, Nick,
Bill, Jordan, Jim, Rob and Mary Jane... sorry if I've forgotten
anybody?) who helped, from donations to labor!

We came, we saw, we made, we had a great time, and we basked in the
warm light of success!

We also came up with some nice ideas for easily and temporarily
changing the colors of the lights and the external appearance of the
lamps, inexpensively; you can expect some examples in the future,
perhaps for special events such as ArtAbout.

I will work on a wiki page about this project.

Cheers!

-- Tim F