[dms-discuss] Nov ArtAbout due Fri

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Oct 31 10:18:13 PDT 2014

Thanks!  So as someone helping exhibit, what time should I get to DMS
to start unloading & setting up my stuff?  I don't have a cart, so
it'd be handy to be able to park in the alley to unload at the door,
then go find a parking spot on the street, then come back to set up and
'staff my table'.

Or, if DMS has a cart I can borrow for lugging the gear (mostly the
TVs will be tedious to walk around with), I can just find a parking
spot first, walk to DMS to fetch the cart, and walk back to the car to
unload.

-bill!