[dms-discuss] Printer update

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Thu Oct 23 12:58:49 PDT 2014

Hi guys

I've got a work truck checked out for our plotter move tonight.  Looks
like I'm meeting Rob, Jim and Emily at JK microsytems at 6:00.   Rob and
I moved the old plotter into the basement on Monday, and it was a beast,
even for two manly men like Rob and myself.  I felt pretty shakey
afterwards and had to spend the rest of the evening on the couch
watching cat videos and trying not to exert any more energy.  Rob drank
two beers and listened to some Tiny Tim albums.  We both considered
maybe, possibly signing up for gym memberships.  But probably not for
another year or two.  Like when we're really out of shape or something.
We're probably good for now though.

Anyway, given all that, if anyone else wants to come along to provide
some extra lifting power, they should.  I can pick people up at the
space if desired, maybe around 5:50?  I'm guessing we can get everything
moved in less than an hour.

Either way, thanks Jim for the awsome score on this printer and all
your hard work getting it running!  See you all this evening!

Jeff