[dms-discuss] Informal Open House: Ninja Turtle Mask Making Workshop on Friday, October 24

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Tue Oct 21 13:40:08 PDT 2014

== Ninja Turtle Mask Making Workshop ==
Date:  Friday, October 24th
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: 1337 Tim Spencer Alley (In the alley behind Bistro 33), in
Downtown Davis
Cost: $5 suggested donation

Tim Feldman I will be showing Tim's vacuum-form machine this Friday,
October 24, at Davis Makerspace, with a new mold that prints Ninja
Turtle masks for Halloween.  If you haven't seen this machine in action,
it forms masks from styrene plastic in minutes and can be painted any
color.  The machine is very quick and a lot of fun to watch.  We’ll be
making masks for kids (and adults) Friday evening from 6:30 pm to 9:00
pm.  If you are interested, please stop by and check us out.  This event
be kid friendly, so feel free to bring family.

Attached is a photo of one of our masks.

Here is a video link of us putting the machine together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmpkzekyZ9M

If you don't know anything about Davis Makerspace and want more
information here is our website:
http://www.davismakerspace.org/

Hope to see you there!

Jeff Tolentino