[dms-discuss] idea for a workshop

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Thu Oct 16 17:45:24 PDT 2014

October 16, 2014

Hi all --

Yeah, that would be a fun workshop!

Here is a related site that I have enjoyed for a long time. Note that
many of their models are smaller (can be printed on ordinary paper with
an ordinary printer):

     http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/

I'mooking forward to more about this workshop.

-- Tim F

>>> http://www.instructables.com/id/Create-faceted-paper-objects/), so