[dms-discuss] Nov ArtAbout due Fri

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 15 09:23:27 PDT 2014

Me me me!  I've got a mostly-working Atari 2600 (one joystick port
seems fiddly?), a working Atari 7800 (plays 2600 games, too),
an Nintendo NES, Sega Genesis, two GameBoy Advance SPs,
two Atari Lynx handhelds, and two Atari 8-bit computers (800XL & 1200XL).

I also have an Atari Jaguar which blew a capacitor right when I hooked
it up for this year's "Atari Party" (annual-ish event that I run).
I've been meaning to see if Tim or someone at DMS can give me a hand
trying to repair it. :(  (I also learned that Lynx capacitors don't age
well, and replacing the helps with making things more visible on their
backlit LCDs, so I should totally look into fixing those, too ;) )

-bill!

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 02:08:20PM -0700, Emily Schleiner wrote:
>    Posted to UCD's computer science club. Anyone with other suggestions
>    welcome!
>    http://www.davismakerspace.org/event/artabout-video-games
>    --

-bill!