[dms-discuss] Chart of Electromagnetic Radiations

James R Holliday jrholliday at davismakerspace.org
Wed Nov 12 15:46:12 PST 2014

Hey, Jim:

Would you be opposed to us (DMS) hosting the Electromagnetic Spectrum
image you found, cleaned, and printed?  It would be cool--I think--to
have an archive of nice, big pictures we could hang around the space.

I'd also like for us to start sharing knowledge amongst each other.  It
would be great if we had a how-to section on the wiki where we could
outline specific steps behind our projects.

Cleaning/retouching images and actually getting them to the printer
would be a nice page.  Also, maybe instructions on upkeep for the
printer, swapping out/getting more ink, and estimating how much ink was
used per print.

I'm starting to worry that one of us could be hit by a bus and take a
lot of day-to-day operation information with us.

But I'm rambling.  Original question: would you mind us hosting/sharing
the image?

-J