[dms-discuss] ARSandbox

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Fri Nov 7 16:48:54 PST 2014

Hi All

Steve and I met with some folks at Explorit, and it went well.

Short of it.

I'm going to create a small proposal, and MOU, with Jim's  project
budget and some extra for the time spent building the project.

Likely have enough  funds to get started soon w/o waiting for a grant or
a crowdfunding campaign.  Know more in a week or so.

We are going to the Sacramento Children's Museum on Tues 11th  like
9-9:30 in the morning to take a look at one
they have there. If anyone  would like to come along let me know. I can
pick some people up at the space.

More deets later

Thanks
RAN

--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your