[dms-discuss] any interest in surplus "stereo/radio" equip?

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Fri Nov 7 12:32:24 PST 2014

Hi,

Does anybody have any interest in or want more information about the
items Daniel is offering, below?

Thanks,
  Braden

----- Forwarded message from dakluepfel at ucdavis.edu -----

Date: Fri,  7 Nov 2014 11:50:24 -0800 (PST)
From: dakluepfel at ucdavis.edu
To: contact at davismakerspace.org
Subject: [dms-board] [Website feedback] surplus  "stereo/radio" equip

Daniel Kluepfel (dakluepfel at ucdavis.edu) sent a message using the contact
form at http://www.davismakerspace.org/contact.

I have some 1980's-90's vintage stereo and cassette player equipment
which,for the most part, still works but I would like to get rid of i.
However, I don't want to simply dump it in the electronic recycle bin.  I was
wondering if DMS might have an interest in this old electronic gear which
could be scavenged for parts for other projects.  I even deliver!

Cheers,
Daniel Kluepfel
Davis, CA

----- End forwarded message -----