[dms-discuss] Fwd: ARS sandbox

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Nov 5 17:43:54 PST 2014

Hi

I'll attend this meeting.
I have had an exchange of email with them yesterday, and they are
enthused that we can do this with them
However,  there are no funds.  So I don't think this is the answer we
are looking for in the short term to pay our insurance.
Its going to take a while for their grant process to go on, and they are
also talking about CROWDSOURCING the funding.

So you know what that means. However its a good thing to fundraise on,
so perhaps that will be successful. If anyonewants to come then, fine,
if not Ill just update you.
I'll try and read through the Kreylos blog to see the parts and get a
cost estimate.

RAN