[dms-discuss] Project Idea: National Instruments & Linkbot

David Ko david at barobo.com
Fri May 30 15:15:11 PDT 2014

Clarification: We are pretty sure we can get the Linkbot to play nice with
the myRio over I2C :) We _do_ have the Linkbot playing nice with an Arduino
over I2c, which is highly encouraging.

We are, however, a little short on documentation. I was thinking of sending
you guys our Arduino I2C code, since it is a working demonstration of the
protocol used to communicate between the two devices along with a brief
"readme". The Arduino code is very straightforward... Jordan: Do you think
that will be enough to get started?

- David