[dms-discuss] New Shelves

sarah schrupp svschrupp at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:19:38 PDT 2014

Good score on the shelving.  If for any reason you might want castors on
those shelves, you'll want to attach them before you load up.  If anyone
thinks wheels would be a good idea, I would be happy to donate some.  I
have similar shelves in my pantry and like to be able to move them on
occasion.  Just a pain to add them later.
Sarah