[dms-discuss] New Shelves

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Thu May 22 18:40:21 PDT 2014

Hi all,

This came out of an older discussion from past meeting regarding
opening up our shelving options in the Suite 1337 space.  After some
offline coordination between the Board and a few others, we have
acquired some new shelving units.  We got a great deal on them from the
Habitat for Humanity ReStore facility in Sacramento, (2 sets for under
$10).  I have attached some pics as well.

As  you can see in the pictures, these shelves are currently in the
space now.  I'd like to request that we hold off on loading them up,
however, until we can talk a little bit about how we want to use them.
If you have any immediate ideas, please respond, and we can throw your
ideas in the pot.  Similarly, I'd like to add in an agenda item for the
June 2nd meeting, to see if anyone has any additional ideas for them.
At that point, the board can decide where we want to keep them
permanently and if we need to designate certain shelves for certain
items.

Thanks!

Jeff Tolentino