[dms-discuss] Yolo Youngmakers at the Maker's Faire

suzie szl at dcn.org
Tue May 20 12:37:37 PDT 2014

Thanks for sharing that video, Mick.

Yesterday I went through about half of my phone snapshots from the Maker
Faire. I'll put something up on the Young Makers blog eventually, but
for now the photos are here and also available to use:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/suzie_lee/sets/72157644742585322/

I would still be interested in building some kind of affiliation between
the Young Makers Yolo and the Davis Makerspace if anyone thinks that is
feasible. It will benefit the Makerspace in terms of community
interaction and grant applications, and it would allow our group to grow
beyond a few youths whose parents already have building skills. I'd also
love to hear more about what you learned at the Maker Faire, Sarah.

Suzie