[dms-discuss] Who will be at the Maker Faire?

suzie szl at dcn.org
Thu May 15 17:43:43 PDT 2014

Was there ever a thread about who from the Davis Makerspace will be at
the Maker Faire this weekend?

Our Young Makers club will be entering the Power Wheels Racing Series
(in the South Lot near all the bikes and robots) under the name Team
Radlamp. Most of the critical components of the car were designed and
built by Jim Stewart; he and Doug Van Camp have been mentoring three
teens through the process of collaborating on a fairly large project.

We'll be there all weekend and would love to know if other Davis people
are exhibiting.

Suzie