[dms-discuss] Project Idea: National Instruments & Linkbot

Graham Ryland gryland at barobo.com
Fri May 9 15:16:27 PDT 2014

Dear Makers,

This is Graham from your friendly robot neighbor Barobo. I dropped by this
afternoon and Emily suggest I email you about a cool project idea. We're
talking to National Instruments about a partnership and they sent us some
hardware called the myRIO to control our Linkbots with. I was wondering if
you're group was interested in helping us put together some demos for how
these could be used together that would wow NI. Let me know if this is
something you're interested in.

Thanks,
Graham
Graham Ryland