[dms-discuss] Light box

Jeff Tolentino jefftolentino at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 11:38:00 PDT 2014

Hey Jim,

It was a little tricky for me to distinquish what was in the picture.  What I was planning was lightbox for drafting/tracing, (like a box with an internal light to make a back-lit drawing surface).  I'm thinking the photo shows this, but was thrown-off by the foam core.  Does it have a white foam core drawing surface?  Seemed like this would be too opaque, (could be wrong).

Jeff T