[dms-discuss] [dms-announce] Friday: Davis Space ArtAbout Exhibit

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:33:46 PDT 2014

Hi Lucian,

Help would be awesome!  On Friday there is always set up to do etc.  I'm
going to stop by the space tonight (Wed) to think about how to display the
photos -- perhaps binder clipping them onto wire? Will have to try out a
few things... :)

I have an LED strip with a programable remote that I want to light up the
photos with ...

If anyone else would like to be involved, just come by or message me. :)

Emily