[dms-discuss] Stuff comes and stuff goes

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 11:13:00 PST 2014

March 2, 2014

Hi gang --

Hey, we seem to be accumulating heavy fluff lately... in addition to Steve's busted flatscreen TV and his big blue lab instrument, there is now a modified dolly (cart) inside the space... it wasn't there on Thursday night, and there have been no emails to the group about it. Perhaps somebody asked the Board before they dropped it off?

There is more and more heavy stuff in the southwest corner of the space, which we were keeping empty because that corner of the floor is sagging down into the basement. At the least, that stuff needs to be moved.

Besides new ...stuff... appearing, at least one more good thing has disappeared: Lucian pointed out to me that our big outdoor metal table has been gone since about February 20. Again, there's been no group email about that. (And that sucker was heavy, so I kinda doubt that it blew away during the recent rainstorms!)

So maybe we should disuss these comings and goings at tomorrow night's meeting?

See ya there!

-- Tim F