[dms-discuss] New interior sign is up on the wall in the Space

timf timf at davismakerspace.org
Thu Jun 19 20:54:20 PDT 2014

June 19, 2014

Hi gang --

So for a while I've been working on a little interior decoration for
our Space.
I finished it recently and tonight I put it up on the south wall (if
that's a problem
for anyone just let me know and we can work it out).

I've atttached two photos of it.

Thanks to:

        Jeff (he'll know why when he sees the pictures)
        Mick (for the foam cutter)
        James (for the plastic box that he gave me for this project a
while ago)
        Emily, Jordan (for keeping the secret)

It was a fun learning experience and I hope it will inspire some of us
to do
even better!

Cheers
-- Tim F