[dms-discuss] DMS Needs Open Hours Volunteers

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Jun 16 13:38:57 PDT 2014

HI

I can take a night slot. Perhaps the Monday night one would be good for
me if its still open.

RAN

On 6/16/2014 12:50 PM, jefftolentino wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Do you think Davis Makerspace is the coolest place ever?  Wish you
> could spend more time there every week?  Why not volunteer for us!
>
> Davis Makerspace is looking for fun, responsible volunteers to help
> open new weekly Open Hours at our space in downtown Davis.  During
> Open Hours you will help open the space up to the general public,
> increasing access our workshop for everyone!  All you have to do is
> open the doors for a few hours each week and host the space to
> walk-in's.  Its a great way to support Davis Makerspace and meet new
> people. Plus, as a key holding member, you would earn access to the
> space during Non-Open Hour periods.
>
> There are many time slots available for new Open Hours.  We are
> particularly interested in opening up new daytime slots during
> weekdays, beween 8 am and 5 pm; as well as both day and night slots on
> weekends.
>
> If interested, please send an email to volunteering at davismakerspace.org!
>
> Jeff Tolentino

Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your