[dms-discuss] Projector - Another work day?

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Mon Jun 16 10:47:43 PDT 2014

Hi

I'm down for that sort of thing. Tue and Wed is bad this week, but other
days are ok, just drop me a line.

Thanks
RAN

On 6/15/2014 6:16 PM, Jim Stewart wrote:
> I have a computer that can be dedicated to the
> projector.  It dual-boots XP or Ubuntu and has
> a little IR remote control that will step
> through a Powerpoint presentation.
>
> So we need to mount Ed's projector, run power
> and signal cables to it, run ethernet to the
> projector computer, and figure out how to secure
> everything.
>
> Anyone up for a work day or evening to get this
> done?
>
> -jim

Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your